This Stain Devil of Dr. Beckmann removes stains from pens, beer, cognac, liqueur, stamp ink and much more from washable and non - washable fabrics. It is not suitable for carpets and leather.
- 1-2-3 stain off application
- against Coolie, beer and stamping ink stains
- saves cleaning
5-15 % non-ionic surfactants; < 5% anionic surfactants.
1-2-3 Instructions for use:
- Place the saucer with white absorbent cloth under the stain and soak well with this Stain Devils fluid.
- Leave the mixture function for 10-15 minutes while dabbing stain with a dry cloth again and again from the outside to the inside.
- Then dab completely hickey on fresh absorbent pad with a damp cloth.
In washable fabrics stain can be rinsed under the tap. If necessary, leave for liquid or longer repeat the process.
Important: Perform stain removal before washing. Check beforehand color and resistance on a concealed tissue site. Follow the care symbols of textiles.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1 x 50 ml Dr. Beckmann Stain Devils, Stain Pens & Ink