This Stain Devil of Dr. Beckmann removes stains from deodorant and rust from washable and non - washable fabrics ¬ in the bathroom, for example, tubs and tiles. It is not suitable for carpets and leather.
- 1-2-3 stain off application
- against t rust and deodorant stains
- saves cleaning
less than 5% anionic surfactants, Methylisothiazolinone , Benzisothiazo - Linone
1-2-3 Instructions for use:
- Place the saucer with white absorbent cloth under the stain and soak well with this Stain Devils fluid.
- Let the mixture do its work for 2 hours, don’t let it dry out.
- Then dab completely hickey on fresh absorbent pad with a damp cloth.
Important: Important: Test the stain removal before washing. Check color and resistance on a concealed tissue site beforehand. Follow the caring symbols of textiles.
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
For tub and tiles:
- Place the Devil liquid soaked cloth on the rust spot.
- Leave for a long time.
- Thoroughly clean with water and brush.
- The color may change. Not suitable for marble and acid-sensitive materials.
1 x 50 ml Dr. Beckmann Stain Devils, Stain Rust & Deodorant