This Stain Devil of Dr. Beckmann removes stains from chewing gum , adhesives (solvent , no superglue ) , label residues , nail polish, Tipp-Ex ; Acrylic paint (water based) and window color/paint (post-treatment with detergent necessary) washable and non - washable fabrics . It is not suitable for carpets, leather, viscose , modal , acetate- textiles.
- 1-2-3 stain off application
- against adhesive and chewing gum stains
- saves cleaning
5-15% non-ionic surfactants, <5% anionic surfactants
1-2-3 Instructions for use:
- Place the saucer with white absorbent cloth under the stain and soak well with this Stain Devils fluid.
- Let the mixture do its work for 10-15 minutes while dabbing the stain with a dry cloth again and again from the outside to the inside.
- Then dab completely hickey on fresh absorbent pad with a damp cloth.
Important: Important: Test the stain removal before washing. Check color and resistance on a concealed tissue site beforehand. Follow the caring symbols of textiles.
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. This material and its container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Empty packages can be added to a collection system. Irritative!
1 x 50 ml Dr. Beckmann Stain Devils, Stain Remover Glue & Chewing gum