This Stain Devil of Dr. Beckmann removes stains of blood, butter milk, condensed milk, egg, eggnog, (milk) ice maker, egg whites, yogurt (sauce), milk, cottage cheese, cream, cum, strength, and many other things made of washable and non-washable fabrics. It is not suitable for carpets and leather.
- 1-2-3 stain off application
- against blood, milk and egg white
- saves cleaning
Under 5% anionic and non-ionic surfactants. Enzymes (protease), Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.
1-2-3 Instructions for use:
- Place the saucer with white absorbent cloth under the stain and soak well with this Stain Devils fluid.
- Leave aside up to 2 hours, don’t let it dry out.
- Dab the stain completely off on an absorbent pad with a damp cloth.
Important: Test the stain removal before washing. Check color and resistance on a concealed tissue site beforehand. Follow the caring symbols of textiles.
1 x 50 ml Dr. Beckmann Stain Devils, Blood, Milk & Egg white stain